• Assist sellers and buyers with purchasing or selling the property
• Perform comparative market analysis to provide advice on property value
• Continue to develop network to become an area specialist in your community
• Understand client requirements and present several options to buyers/tenants for their property search to shortlist properties and finalize the deal.
• Manage property resale
• Keep up to date with market trends
• Prepare necessary documentation
• Minimum 1 year experience (Preferable); non experienced are encouraged to apply as well.
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• MUST poses a Valid UAE Driving license and own car (Mandatory)
• Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent personal grooming
• Must have the ability to compare property prices and monitor current transactions.
• Must be available in Abu Dhabi for immediate joining
• Basic Salary + Commission
• Employee Visa
• Health Insurance
• Annual Leave
• The other benefits as per the UAE Labour Law
• Provides effective and efficient administrative duties assisting in queries on behalf of colleagues when they are out of the office take messages and ensure business associates, customers/clients are called back promptly.
• Interact with Clients by checking & addressing each inquiry received from emails, walk-ins, and calls and providing property information, availabilities and prices as an initial and prompt response for leasing and sales inquiries as well as addressing general client concerns. Responsible for answering further inquiries by Clients and follow up for updates as needed.
• Responsible for collecting all pertinent data and information by coordinating with the Admin team, Leasing and Sales Executives and Marketing Department needed for the preparation of the reports requested by Management, as and when required.
• Responsible for creating all listings for sales and leasing and refreshing these twice a day.
• Responsible for sales and leasing availability list and prices, updating the listings on CRM, portals and Esands database accordingly.
• Responsible for collecting the external leasing and sales availability lists to share with team members.
• To ensure that all listings and data are entered accurately on the CRM; coordinates with the Marketing Department accordingly for requirements related to campaigns.
• Responsible for updating all listings on the CRM and portals with the correct information and prices and to ensure that the quality score of all listings are always 100%.
• Ensures that our listing packages are utilized to its capacity.
• Coordinates with Agents in order to always have all available units advertised and removing the units from the portals that are no longer available in the market.
• Consult & coordinate with the Marketing Team for all property photos and access requirements; to upload all property photos from Owners/Landlords and marketing photo shoots on the Esands server.
• Responsible for creating the leads in the system as needed, forwarding or assigning each inquiry to the concerned leasing or sales executives so they can schedule viewings of the property.
• Quickly respond and convert inbound listing leads into appointments (i.e. calls & internet leads).
• Researching the local real estate market by staying up to date with market prices.
• Work with the Management to stay updated on real estate knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Update Client contacts on CRM as and when required.
• Assists Agents with their concerns on listings and other requirements.
• Responsible for generating leads from all portals.
• Prepares leads report – weekly and monthly, to submit to Management.
• Shall replace and cover in absence of other coordinators when and as needed.
• Female candidates only
• Should have related experience in Real Estate; Freshers are encouraged to apply as well.
• Should be flexible, be able to multi-task and adapt to ever changing business needs
• Should be a self-motivated, team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Should have the ability to work effectively in a complex, demanding, fast paced and multi-cultural environment
• Has attention to detail and accuracy, always takes the initiative to contribute to tasks
• Should have excellent written, communication and computer skills
A graphic designer and video editor is required to work for a real estate company in Abu Dhabi.
* Conditions for submission:
1-He/She should be familiar with all design programs.
2-Fluent in English
3-He/She must have experience in developing customized advertisements.
4- Has real estate experience
Kindly send your CV and PORTFOLIO if they match the requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent